Sunday 31 August 2014

Day 91 - Vinnie is a bad influence


Vinnie has this annoying habit of licking the balcony window.  Vinnie is a bad influence.


Because it looked so fun when Vinnie was doing it!



Big day tomorrow.  Its my 25th birthday and we are heading out on an adventure! Destination, unknown.  Trent has planned a road trip and left me (and Harrison and Vinnie) in the dark. Because we will be on the road Trent baked me a cake and gave me a present today. A Ukulele!! Fall is around the corner and a hobby for that time is welcomed with open arms. Maybe we will even get to jam with everyone at the Ukulele Orchestra (yes a real thing. Yes I love it.)



Harrison and I posing with our new toy




 Trent's beautiful cake. Brilliant improvising when he ran out of vanilla icing...



Harrison enjoying looking but not touching


No comments:

Post a Comment